Sunday 5 April 2015

Sweet & Tangy Chicken

Sweet & Tangy Chicken    submitted by Marina Wood

Description:

Yummmmm this is so easy! I think you guys have tasted this before at my house but I LOVE IT!

Ingredients:
Chicken breasts....about 3-4? depends on how much chicken you want, it makes a lot of sauce

SEASONING:
1 small onion chopped
1/2 C Brown sugar
1/2 C Ketchup
1/4 C Chunky Salsa
1/8   tsp. cayenne ( I just add some normal pepper)
1/8   tsp. Mrs. Dash original (optional)

Directions:
Combine seasoning in a bowl and stir together. Then throw the chicken in a oven dish and pour seasoning over.   Bake for 50 MIN at 350F
(Half way between I usually go in and stir everything around a little)
You can serve this with rice or even on mashed potatoes! The sauce alone is REALLY yummy!




Number Of Servings: about 4

No comments :

Post a Comment